Getting Ready For Your Visit To Mainstay’s Pumpkin Patch
Fall is coming soon and Mainstay Farm has so many fun fall activities for you and the family to enjoy! Going to the pumpkin patch can be a fun and memorable experience for the whole family, but you might want to know what to expect before you go!
1. Check the weather! As simple as it is, checking the weather before your trip is important so you do not end up with mud all over your shoes and caught in the pouring rain.
2. You should also make sure you are wearing a very comfortable outfit and good walking shoes. The pumpkin patch is huge! Mainstay is open rain or shine, you should have rain boots, or change of shoes or clothes on hand.
3. We have pumpkins of all shapes, colors, and sizes! If you are looking for a pumpkin for carving, then you will want to choose one that is a little bigger and has a larger surface area. This will give you more space to be creative!
4. The pumpkin patch is a great place to take some fun family fall photos! If you go to the pumpkin patch with the hopes of getting some good photos, then you might want to choose a bright and sunny day to achieve the best quality photo. Also brining a camera is another great way to ensure that your fall memories are captured. The farm is covered in fall and pumpkin themed photo-ops so there are plenty of places to choose from to take the perfect photo!
5. The last thing you should always expect when visiting a pumpkin patch is to have a great time! Going to the pumpkin patch is a fun fall activity for all ages. There are always so many memories to be made at the pumpkin patch.
Before you come, don't forget to make some extra space in the car for your fall pumpkins! We are excited to see you at the Biggest Backyard in Texas this fall! Sign up for our mailing list to stay updated on our Fall Season!